The Primary Task of Social Issues is to encourage scholars and educators to communicate with concerned publics about social, cultural and educational issues, and to assist them in so doing.
OK. How do you do that??
We will seek useful guidance from our experience, books, and the web and other blogs
In this post entrepreneur guru Tim Ferris (The Four Hour Workweek) offers five useful tips for bloggers
1. Decide how you’re measuring success before writing a post—what’s your metric? Form follows function.
2. Post less to be read more.
3. Define the lead and close, then fill it in.
Decide on your first or last sentence/question/scene, then fill in the rest. If you can’t decide on the lead, start with the close and work backwards.
4. Think in lists, even if the post isn’t a list.
5. The best posts are often right in front of you… or the ones you avoid.